- The blanking hole is small or offset, and the blanking hole is enlarged to make the blanking smooth.
- The blanking hole is chamfered, and the chamfering is removed by enlarging the blanking hole.
- The straight wall length is reduced by cutting the taper without taper at the cutting edge or expanding the hole at the opposite side.
- The straight wall position of the knife edge is too long, and the reverse side is drilled to shorten the straight wall position of the knife edge.
- The cutting edge collapses, causing a large sharp edge, and the material is blocked to regrind the cutting edge.
QUICK LINKS: FAQ | Charging Pile | Galvanized Corner Brackets | Kiosk Enclosure Manufacturer | 80 20 Corner Bracket | Aluminum U Bracket | Stainless Marine Bracket | 3 Way Corner Bracket | Z Shaped Bracket | Outdoor Telecom Cabinet | Sheet Metal Parts Pricelist